Friday, July 23, 2010

Get On Board


I went to Carowinds yesterday and all I did was ride roller coasters.
First I road the Ricochet it is a small coaster but fun, when the
cars turn it feels like you would fall off the track it also had a big
drop. It was scary but fun, relly fun. The next coaster we went on was the Carolina Cyclone, my all time favorette ride at Carowinds. It goes upside down four times
And goes forty one miles per hour I road this one twice it was awesome.
Then we all went on Flying Ace Arial Chase it is a roller coaster where
your feet hang down and it zips you thru the air twisting and turning
and leaveing you with an adrenalin rush. Then dad and griff went to a ride and
Me and Michelle went on the After Burn, the ride time is two minutes and forty seven  seconds and it opened  in 1999. When you get in your seat the ride will pull
you up to one hundred and forty four feet and sends you speeding down, woosh, you go upside down six times! Going sixty two miles per hour it was the longest fastest roller coaster I had ever been on and I loved all of it!  Then me and dad went on the Vortex a stand up roller coaster  that goes upside down twice at a speed of fifty miles per hour.
It was sweet the ride was smooth and took two minutes and nineteen seconds.
That was the last ride of the day and I was SATISFIED!

1 comment:

  1. I think it is a great feeling when you can go home and say I rode every ride I wanted to ride at the amusement park. It was a great time! That real satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete