Tuesday, July 20, 2010

GeoCaching




I caught a lizard yesterday and we put him in a
empty fish tank.  He was climbing up a cliff
 and I grabbed him before he was out of reach but then he bit me
His jaws clamped down on my pinky, ow! I screamed as I put him in his
tank and shut the lid.   That is the dramatic storie of my lizard.
We also went geo-caching at morrow mountain.  We had to find five clues a bout the history of Indians in North Carolina and then we got the final geo cords to find the tresure.  I got a Florida geo-bug.  Geochaching is when you use a GPS to find hidden treasure all over the country.  You should lok it up on the intrnet and try it out.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the lizard when we get home and we know how much you enjoy geo-caching. Glad you found the "treasure."

    ReplyDelete